|“||Every single one the Praying Hands is but myself.||”|
—Bondrewd to Nanachi
The Praying Hands, or Umbra Hands as Bondrewd calls them, is the name of Bondrewd's group of Delvers. All members of the Umbra Hands are Black Whistle Delvers to whom Bondrewd has spread his consciousness to via the Zoaholic.
They carry out most of Bondrewd's work for him and most of them are located at the Ido Front. When Bondrewd's body dies, he transfers his consciousness into one of his Umbra Hands so he can live on and continue his research.
- Umbra Hands with white coats, like the one encountered first, are combat types equipped with powerful Artifacts.
- All Umbra Hands have their own personality intact, but Bondrewd can put them into "Auto Bondrewd Mode" at any time to assume control over them and control them like drones. However, this causes their movements to become more sluggish, as Bondrewd has to access all the information in parallel.
- All Umbra Hands chose to become one on their own will. Some are not even Delvers, but bounty hunters who originally came after Bondrewd.
- All of the Umbra Hands have names. The one who torched the Garden is named Gyarike (ギャリケー, Gyarikē). The one who stood by Prushka during the Stingerhead attack, whose body Bondrewd took over directly afterwards, is named Bido (ビドゥー, Bidū). The four-armed one who manages the Zoaholic is named Suumama (スウマーマ, Sūmāma).
- The helmet Lyza was holding, during her conversation with Torka, was formerly owned by an Umbra Hand.
- When Bondrewd fully takes control over an Umbara Hand to use as his body, he isn't influenced by the previous owner’s consciousness or desires even when noticing them. However, if their compatibility is bad, then the body becomes invalid and unusable.